Friday, June 28, 2019

A Gnome Summer

A Gnome Summer
Hello peeps. My entry to #lawnfawnatics challenge #55, all about summer. I was inspired by  (kristina’s) distress oxide blends so I had a go, and the waves kind off flowed (lots of masking, though). 

I love gnomes so I thought of a summer gnome theme and all the things they could do at the beach. Used several @lawnfawn stamps. As I wanted to use a lot of the stamps, @insideoutjeans(Jeannie)’s floating floor came to mind. I had fun dressing up the gnomes in their togs and bathing suits and shades, aren’t these stinking cute? 
Hope you like it. This is also Day 14 of @kathyrac the daily marker 30 day challenge.
Color recipe: sand (SU grey die ink, distress ink vintage photo, splatters of Yasumoto pearlised color)
Sky: Distress oxide faded jeans, wilted violet, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry
Waves: distress oxide faded jeans, salty ocean, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers and/or broken china
Tip: leave little space between colours to make the foam effect.
Images coloured with copic markers and cut with Brother scan n cut and some fussy cut.
Supplies used: Lawn fawn sets :Village Shops, Bicycle built for you, Oh Gnome, On the Beach, Life is Good, Plus one, Rub-A-Dub-dub), Ocean shadow box add on die



Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.
Love and hugs and happy crafting,
Clarissa


No comments:

Post a Comment