Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Divine Diving Spot! - Lawnfawnatics challenge

Hello friends, when I thought about how best to capture the current challenge - 56 Beautiful beaches, I thought of underwater scenes. Though I live here now in New Zealand, I come from the Philippines where it is also famous for diving and snorkelling spots. For my card, I decided to follow Jennifer Mcguire's Youtube video featuring Inside tunnel cards. I was so inspired by her examples and how you could do layers like a 3D effect. (Thank you Jennifer!)


I decided to use the Lawn fawn Lift the flap circles for the front of the card as I am viewing it from a window of a large submarine., so I heat embossed clear bubbles all around my card, with waves and a little fish saying hello to the diver. When you open the flap, you see the 3D layers.
You can also open the front of the card to reveal the fun action inside. 
I also used the colour combos from the challenge for my card. 
Stamp sets: You are sublime, 
Dies: Stitched wave borders, Lift the flap circles
Images coloured with copics

Thanks for stopping by. Love and hugs and happy crafting.
Clarissa


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a beautiful take on our Beautiful Beaches/ color mood board! I love the surprise design and all those wonderful images. Thank You so much for sharing your talent with us at the LawnFawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karin, glad you enjoyed my card. It’s always fun joining your challenges.

      Delete