Sunday, August 4, 2019

Handlettering God's word!

I remember having to do handwriting drills in school. Now that I have recently found an interest in hand lettering and calligraphy in God's word, this drill has been useful. I can also incorporate this lettering in my handmade cards.
I am really rusty, bit that is okay, as this is part of my learning. The greater blessing is that I am returning to bible journalling and incorporating my art into it, while reflecting deeper on God's word.
I have borrowed some hand lettering and calligraphy books from the library and did this after reflecting on 2 Chronicles 7:14. A call to revival for myself, my family, colleagues, our nation and our world.
Thank you for dropping by and may you be blessed. Hugs and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment