Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Happy Golf Life

                                                      The Male Room Challenge #140 - Sports
Welcome to another challenge at The Male Room, and the focus this month (you heard it right), you have a month to join in on our challenge, with a focus on SPORTS. Continuing in my interest in using die cuts from last challenge, here is my card
Here is the image for this new challenge.
To start off, I cut the Lori Whitlock Golf Cart SVG file in my scan n cut. This file was easy to cut as I did not alter the size anymore. I just had to ungroup the images to be able to cut the shapes in the colour of cardstock that I wanted.  This SVG was a pop up golf cart box. But as I wanted to create a scene, I made a Z fold card instead. You can find a tutorial on Youtube here by Stamping Jill. Next, I diecut other elements such as the grass, sun, cloud, hill, trees and assembled my card.  To finish off my card, I printed off a golfer silhouette, and edited the golf life svg into a sentiment. I also typed my own sentiment "To a hole in one on your birthday."As my brother loves golf, I decided to make a birthday card for him which is in a few months. I am so pleased with the result, hope you like it.
Here is another photo facing front. This card folds as an A2 size to fit perfectly in an A2 envelope. The supplies I have used will be listed below.
We are delighted to welcome Heather as our guest designer for this challenge. Hope you give her lots of love as well as the rest of the DT for their die cut projects. Thank you for stopping by and hope you join us for this challenge.

Supplies are as follows:
golf cart, golf bag, flag, golf ball - Lori Whitlock Golf Cart Pop Up Box
Golf Life SVG - The Crafty Crafter Club

I am also entering this card for the AAA Birthday Card Challenge - Game #15 3D
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge - TTCRD anything goes


Happy crafting and have a great day. Be safe, stay home and stay positive.
xx Clarissa

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant fun fold design! You have made such a great golfing scene. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great 3D golfing scene! You have added so many wonderful details which make this card really special! I especially love the plaid paper fairway and the silhouette! Thanks so much for sharing this at the AAA Birthday Challenge!
    Rachelle - Guest Designer : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our 3D challenge and perfect for a golfing enthusiast too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful fold design with the scene! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete