Saturday, June 22, 2019

A birthday card

Hello, this is my first blog post, so bear with me. Day 6-8 of Kathy's the daily marker 30 day challenge. I made this card using Altenew's Perfectly Perfect Stamp set. Stamped the image with distress ink, then coloured the flowers using Arteza real brush markers. To highlight the shadows and details, I've used my prismacolor pencils. To finish off, I have splattered watercolour all around and added some sequins. Sentiment "beautiful" is an MFT die, and I blended half of this with distress ink. 
I am also entering this card for the AAA birthday card challenge game#2 using watercolors.

Supplies from Krafters Cart, New Zealand. Hope you like this.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Congrats on the win at AAA blog, well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for choosing my card, glad you liked it. What an unexpected blessing.

      Delete