Monday, June 24, 2019

A masculine card

I struggle making masculine cards, and so when I saw the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches 393, I had to give it a go.
For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's Baked with Love stamp, and coloured it with copic markers. I was inspired by Ashley Tucker (check her youtube link here) to use an interactive spinning wheel for my muffins, with the mixer image in the middle. Here is my card.


This stamp suits another  challenge,The Male Room Challenge  #113 Cooking and Baking so I am entering my card too here.

Thanks for stopping by. Love and hugs, Clarissa

5 comments:

  1. Great card and perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining in with the Male Room challenge.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, love teh cupcake wreath and the mixer in the middle, a Super card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Cooking or Baking challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card with these yummy muffins. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! So very fun and a great take on our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty cooking card you made :-)) I like your stamps.
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete