Sunday, June 30, 2019

Critters Camp Out

Hello again. I'm on a roll this week with making cards, lol. For this card, I am using the current sketch challenge #327 for CAS Colours and Sketches.
Here is the sketch
I started off stamping my images in memento black ink onto Neenah 110 cardstock. I chose stinkin cute images from Sunny Studios Critter Campout. Then, I coloured my images using copic markers. Afterwards, I masked my images and started ink blending using distress ink mustard seed.
Then, I inked again with shabby shutters and made lawn distress ink for the grass.
Next, for the fire glow, I inked using spiced marmalade and fired brick.
And for the sky, I used seedless preserves and an SU Night of navy.

Afterwards, I removed my masking. and adhered my sentiment by heat embossing Ranger superfine white embossing powder. 
I am also entering this card for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

Thank you for dropping by. 
Love and crafty hugs,
Clarissa




3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - what a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweet little camp out, great use of this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the scene you created. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete