Wednesday, July 3, 2019

An Easel card

The male room Challenge 114. For this challenge, I am sharing an easel card using an old Stamping Up stamp set called Seaworthy. When I was looking for stamp sets, I realised I hardly had any masculine stamp.
To create this easel card, cut 8 1/2 x 51/2" card base scored in half, like a standard card. To make the sides, cut 1 1/2" from the edge to the score line. For the middle part, score in the middle to make a folded flap. Then, choose your images to either stamp and colour.
Add designer paper to all the panels in the colours you like. I chose paper that I had on hand that was masculine. Then, distress inked a bit on the sides. Make sure that the centre image fits the panel, only adhering foam tape to the lower flap. To make the easel stand, I mounted the sentiment with foam tape. Then, at the back of the easel, I taped a 10c piece for my paper weight to give the easel more stability. I decorated my easel with twine and silver brads.

The Male Room Challenge 114- Multiple Layers
 This is also for Day 18 of The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge. Thanks for stopping by.
                                                        Love and crafty hugs, Clarissa

1 comment:

  1. You've made a great scene and it goes so well on the easel.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete