Sunday, July 21, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches #397

Hello friends. I am back with a quick card using the cute and adorable images "Portrait Pals" from Hello Bluebird Stamps. I am entering this into Freshly Made Sketches #397. To start off, I coloured these images with my Arteza Real Brush Markers. Cut the images using my scan n cut machine. For the background, I used distress oxide in shades of broken china and twisted citron. Then I die cut three circles in the middle from the Simon Says Stamp die bundle of stitched shapes. Afterwards, I adhered my left strips at the top and bottom, to follow the current sketch, and cut around the parts where it hid the circle. I mounted my card base on another white card using foam tape to make the middle circles look recessed. Then I foam mounted my images on each of the circles. To finish off, I stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock, this sentiment is from 'Story friends." Here is my finished card. (sorry, I forgot to take photos while making this card).
Here is the current sketch
Thanks for stopping by. Love and hugs,
Clarissa


6 comments:

  1. They are SO cute!! I love them with the blended background and the bits of leaves! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim, as I enjoyed this sketch a lot.

      Delete
  2. Super-adorable card and such fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for your appreciation and encouragement

      Delete
  3. How adorable is this! I love the animals. So glad you shared it at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy. I enjoyed joining the sketch

      Delete