Saturday, July 20, 2019

AAA birthday challenge - Game #3 For the Girls

Hello everyone. I'm back with a card to share with you for the current challenge at AAA birthday card challenge.  For this challenge, I chose a very sweet and happy image from Sherri Baldy's shop(sorry, I couldn't remember the name of this stamp). First, I coloured my images with copic markers. Then, I decided to leave most of the background, white, except for dotted shapes around the image. To finish off my card, I stamped a "Happy birthday" sentiment from SimonSays Stamp Beautiful flowers.  I adhered this to a white panel and finished off, die cutting some decorative borders die from  Uniquely creative.  Here is my finished card.
Here is the sketch for the current challenge. There is still time to add your lovely work.
Thanks for stopping by. Love and hugs, and happy crafting.
Clarissa


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and beautifully coloured! Actually she looks a lot like your thumbnail photo! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, please come back and join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane for your appreciation and encouragement.

      Delete
  2. oh what a lovely image, and fabulous colouring too, Thanks for playing along with our challenge at AAA Birthday,hope to see you join in with future challenges too hugs XoX - Alli C -DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allison, I really enjoyed joining in the challenge

      Delete
  3. Such an adorable image and beautifully colored. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in future challenges too. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete