Wednesday, July 17, 2019

AAA Cards Game #144

Hello friends. I have been so busy lately but glad I managed to make this simple card to fit the new challenge at AAA Cards (Clean and simple challenges). For the challenge, I coloured this free image called 'Christmas Owls' from Di's Digital Stamps (aren't these the cutest?) with my copic markers. Of course, I couldn't resist the optional twist Christmas in July, a great way to start making my Christmas cards. To finish off my card, I scored a line around the edge of my card and stamped my sentiment from an MFT stamp before adhering it to a white card base.
There is still time to join the challenge. Here is the image challenge.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs and happy crafting.
Clarissa


5 comments:

  1. That image is adorable and you coloured it beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega cute image and beautifully coloured and placed on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete