Sunday, November 17, 2019

Just a number

Hello crafty friends. I wanted to share this card,  a shaker card I made for a friend who is turning 50. To start off, I made the card base using novo shimmer powder , spritz water and heated with my heat gun. Coloured my image in copic markers. The sentiments, "fabulous and 50, I diecut from glitter cardstock. The remaining sentiment, "its your time to shine" I heat embossed using catherine pooler embossing powder. For the shaker element, I stacked 5 die cuts from mft nested rectangle dies, and sandwiched a clear packaging for me window.

Here is the finished card, hope you like it:

Supplies used: Uptown girl Stampingbella stamp
                        Fabulous die and 50 Ellenhutson
                        Nested rectangle frame die MFT
                        Nuvo shimmer powder -fallingleaves
                      (thank you inkyandstampy.com for sharing some supplies and introducing me to shimmer powders. Loved it.)

Entering this card for the current challenge at #7:
        
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
Clarissa



2 comments:

  1. And your card is equally fabulous as that chic lady on it! Love your background and the shaker element too. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday, really hope to see you come back and join in with future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme you've chosen to go along with that fab Stamping Bella image. Its so elegant. Great to see you at AAA Birthday this month.

    ReplyDelete