Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Celebrating a Milestone

Celebrating a milestone.

Hello crafty friends. I am a PaperShelter fan as I love their digital images. I am also excited to take part in their 9th Anniversary blog hop by making a card for their current "Birthdays/Celebrations" theme. For my card, I used the sweet digi stamp "She's Charming" from the Paper Shelter. It shows a woman pampering herself, getting ready for a party. I decided to have the occasions as a celebration for a 50th birthday, as this calls for a big celebration. Used x-press it blending card coloured with copic markers. I have stacked the word "fabulous" twice and clear embossed it so that it is shiny. Finished off my card with papers and accessories from the Bohemian Sarapapers and accessories kit

Copic colours used:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, R00
Hair: E29, E27, 25, 23
Dress: BG32, 11, 10, R27,14, 11, 00
Puff: R14, 11, 00
Shoes: BG32,11

Mama Elephant Oval Scallop Frames
Papers, buttons, flowers, and split pin: Bohemian Sarapapers and Accessories kit
Word and number dies: EllenHutson (fabulous), MFT (50)

Here is my card:


I am entering this card for the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs and blessings, Clarissa



No comments:

Post a Comment