Thursday, December 19, 2019

Clarissa, DT

Hello crafty friends! This is my first time to join in this challenge. I decided to use this Lawn Fawn Woodland Critters Hugger Die and Winter add on for the decoration for the front of my box. I find this die very versatile as you can add different accessories, and I think you can use it all year round, and not just for Christmas. Used various coloured cardstock, a retired Stamping Up designer paper and the LF Perfectly plaid 6x6 .Here is what I came out with at first.

For the box, I made it using my scorpal guide to measure 7 x 10 x 3cm rectangular box. Cut out the tabs a little shorter and rounded the corners as shown here.
Afterwards, I adhered a white cardstock panel behind the critter to make room for a sentment.
Then I adhered this card onto the front of my box. Here is my finished card box. Hope you like it. I will be making more of these boxes for treats to friends and family.

I am entering this box for the Male Room Challenge #126 A Box or Bag

I am also entering this project at 

Thank you for stopping by and Have a lovely Christmas and New Year!
Hugs and blessings,
xoxo Clarissa









5 comments:

  1. That's so lovely. I love his rosey cheeks. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous project, love the foxy image and the card box, a great idea, love all the fabby details. Good Luck with the DT call. Thank you so much for joining us in our Box or Bag challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect project! I like it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful box you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the details on this fab box.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room and hope to see you again.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete