Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas!

Hello crafty friends, I'm back with a new card I made for my family and friends, an altered shadow box card using Away in a manger Hello bluebird stamps. Images were coloured with copic markers and cut wth scan n cut.

To make the card, I started by scoring at 13m 15, and 28cm on a 1/2 A4 panel cut lengthwise.

On another panel 10.5 x 16.5 cm panel, I scored at 1.5 cm on one end and 2cm at the other end. Used the 2nd to the largest MFT Stitched dome die-namics.
For the front panel, I have diet a circle and used distress inks to create a night sky. Used uni-ball white gel pen to add stars. The image is taken off the internet that I printed into card stock as I didn't have wise men stamps.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it in fine white embossing powder. Added a few more images.
For the centre panel, I added a ground insert to add my nativity characters. At the outer panel, I adhered the star, angels and other images to create the scene.
For the background, I blended more night sky using distress inks.

I added an extra panel at the back to write a message.
Here is my finished card. Hope you like it. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Christmas blessings, 
Clarissa






1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is amazing and absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete