Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Cruising by for a birthday wish!

Hello crafty friends. I'm on a roll with posting more crafty news on my blog these days. I would like to share my birthday card using Sunny Studios Cruising critters stamp. I love this image as it is so cute which I coloured with my copic markers. For the background, I used distress inks and added a road die and a cloud stencil (MFT) to finish the scene. I added balloons from MFT Birth-Yay I added a surprise birthday cake from the same stamp set using the Lawn Fawn Let's toast pull tab add on to show the hidden surprise. I finished the scene by adding a MFT banner diecut and stamped the word birthday. I added black gel roll glaze to the eyes to add dimension. Here is my finished card.
I am entering my card to the current  AAA birthday card challenge
I am also entering into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. 
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
xo, Clarissa


8 comments:

  1. awesome creation ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind words. Thank you so much

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card and I also love your coloring! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! I love the image and you have given it a wonderful presentation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana. I hope to play in future challenges at 613 Avenue Create

      Delete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jane for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete