Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy new Year!

Hello crafty friends, and today is the last day of 2019. I decided to color this sweet image "A new beginning" from the paper shelter. A great image to welcome 2020 and celebrate the joys, successes as well as the learnings from the past year. Here is my card.
For the background, I used circle stencils coloured in candied apple, squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers and shabby shutters distress oxides. Then added novo shimmer powders in lunar rocket and blue blitz, spritzed water and dried with heating tool. For my sentiment, I used Sunny Studios loopy letters die to create the greeting.
For the image, I coloured it with my copic markers.
I am entering this in the paper shelter christmas challenge - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year and happy crafting for 2020.
xoxo, Clarissa




No comments:

Post a Comment