Thursday, January 2, 2020

An extended magic color slider scene!

Hello crafty friends, happy New Year, and this is my first post for the year 2020. Today, I decided to use the Lawn Fawn magic color slider die  and teamed it up with the Critters from the Past stamp set. I used this to make a fun interactive card that I hope my nephew will enjoy when he begins sliding the pull tab. First, I assembled the magic color slider, stamped and coloured my images with copic markers. Then, I challenged myself to draw the background scene using copic markers once again.
When I finished this, I thought to myself that I wanted to make the scene bigger as I loved it so much. So I ended up masking my color slider and some images, and using my stamp perfect, I stamped the images again in another card panel to extent my scene. Used the same colors I have used for the images in the magic color slider as shown below.
I followed the current lawn fanatics inspiration board as I love these colours.
Here is my finished card. Hope you like it.
Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting. I enjoyed making this so much and I hope you try it too.
xo Clarissa





4 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I've seen a magic slider card! I love this so much and you've colored it beautifully! Thanks so much for participating in the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caly for your appreciation and kindness. Loved joining in the challenge.

      Delete