Saturday, January 11, 2020

Clarissa, DT

Hello crafty friends. What happens when fairies decide invite gnomes and mice to a baking party in preparation for Valentine's Day? Im excited to share my new project today using lots of Lawn Fawn products. Here is my finished card.


First I decided to make a scalloped box card pop up. For my images, I chose some old stamps (frosty fairy friends and oh gnome). And the newest release from Lawn fawn You're just my type and Love poems to follow the current Lawn fawn challenge, "Something old, something new."

I coloured my images with copic markers following the January Colour Challenge with Butterfly Reflections Ink, to enter this challenge, as when I saw it on Davina's Instagram post, I fell in love with the colours as shown below.
Since I wanted to enter my card into the current Game #9 AAA birthday card challenge: a shaker card, I decided to add a shaker feature to enter this challenge.
And since Valentine's day is fast approaching, I made a valentine's theme's card featuring a pull tab slider element using the Love poems and You're just my type sets from Lawn fawn.
Here is the card I came up with.
Roses are red, violets are blue...
sugar is sweet, and so are you.
the pull tab says: Happy Valentine's Day... 
Have a nice day!
Here is a video showing the card in action.



Thanks for stopping by and crafty hugs to you.!!!







6 comments:

  1. That is just amazing and you are such a clever crafter! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, I appreciate your kind words and encouragement. I had fun participating in the challenge.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous box card Clarissa. The way you've added the shaker element is inspired. Thanks for joining in this months AAA Birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pip, thank you for your feedback, really appreciate your support.

      Delete
  3. Wow!!! What a fun shaker box. This must have taken you ages to create. Someone will be very lucky to receive this.

    ReplyDelete