Sunday, May 3, 2020

Hello from Home

Hello friends. I'm back with a card using digital stamps (Hello from Home and Build a Living Room) from The Greeting Farm. I love that these digital sets are separate files that help you customise your own living room, just like what I did. I printed off my image on x-press it card stock and coloured the images with copic markers. The finished card is an A2 landscape size panel. Here it is:
For the walls, I scored vertical lines to add texture. Added white dots on the chair upholstery using Signo white gel pen. For the flooring, I drew this and coloured with copics as well. 
Copic colours used:
Flooring: E47, E44, E43, E41
Chair: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11
Bookcase and center table: E41, E43, E21
Wall frame: E25, E23, E21
Potted plant, boy's top and slippers: G07, YG23, YG11
Pot: YR27, Y15
Boy's pants: B99, B97, B95
Candles and decorative vase: Y11, YG23
Vase and cellphone: BV04, BV02, BV00
Flower and girl's clothes: RV17, RV14, RV13
Boy's hair: C7, C5, C3, C1, BV00
Boy's skin: E30, E21, E04, RV00
Girl's hair: E49, E44, E43
Girl's skin: E30, E32, E33, E000
Laptop: CC3, C1, BV000
Rug: BG32, B000, BG11
Puppy: E81, E84, E41, R20
Baseboard: C5, C3, C1
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Daily Marker 30 day challenge - at Instagram





5 comments:

  1. Thank you Jackie, glad I found your challenge blog as I love to colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so cute! I love that you allowed your imagination full rein when decorating your room :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ! Thank you so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and the best of luck with your entry !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning. I LOVE it .. I love your creative room. The scored wall looks like paneling and I love that look. I always seem to stamps dots or leaves but I love this idea better. The floor is awesome. Great hardwood. The image is just too darling. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how you did your walls, awesome card! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete