Monday, January 20, 2020

MFT Bithday Yay!

Hello friends. I'm back with another card, my first time to ink up this adorable MFT birth-yay set as my nephew is having a birthday next month. I was inspired by the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #472. First, I lightly ink blended my panel with tumbled glass distress ink using hero arts graphic pattern stencil. Then, I coloured my images with copic markers (colours are listed below). Fussy cut the images and used foam tape to adhere it onto my panel. For the sentiment, I diecut the word CHEERS (requirement of the current MFT Birthday Project) using MFT Pop-up alphabet and ink blended it using mermaid lagoon and mowed lawn. Used the sentiment "sending endless birthday wishes"  to finish off my sentiment. Here is my finished card.
I also added nuvo crystal glaze to give the balloons and "cheers" word some shine. 
Supplies used: paper - Neenah solar white 110lb
frame die - Simon says stamp
Alphabet pop up die - MFT
Birth-Yay MFT stamps
Nuvo crystal glaze
Hero arts graphic pattern stencil
Copic colours used:
Balloon, gift, cupcake and turtle shell - B05, B02, B00
Monkey - C7, c5, c3, c1
Bird body - C5, C3, C1
Balloon2, cupcake base - YR27, YR14, YR21
faces - E93, E000, E00
Ist balloon, turtle, and beak - YG99, YG17, YG13
Hat, cherry - R39, R17, R05

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!
xo Clarissa



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Clarissa! Your nephew will love it! Your coloring is superb! It's lovely to meet you and I hope you'll come back and visit soon and follow me, too. Our little community in Blogland is very kind, encouraging, and full of inspiration, so welcome to this world!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darnell for your sweet and kind words. I am quite new at blogging so I am finding some things challenging, but it’s haertwarming to receive lovely comments like yours.

      Delete