Tuesday, January 28, 2020

You're Adorbs...

Hello friends, I am back with another card, this time using the adorable, though retired, Petite Plushies from Clearly Besotted stamps. I decided to make this card for my adorable step grandson turning three in a few months. I started my card by cutting my front panel from designer paper and the circle diecut using Mama Elephant's All Prettied Up Die cuts.  Next, I inked my base circle using tumbled glass, salty ocean and peacock feathers. I also inked the outer circle with broken china distress oxide after stacking the diecuts together three times. For my images, I coloured these with copic markers and added foam tape to give it some dimension before adhering it to my circle panel as shown below:
For the sentiment, I used the word "happy" from the Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy and the birthday from Lawn Fawn Big Scripty Words stamp and die.
Here is my finished card.


I am linking my project to this challenge

Copic Colors used: three animals - YR27, YR24, YR21, Y21, Y00, W5, W3, W1, R20, R00
balloons - R37, R24, R22, B99, B97, B95, YR24, YR21, Y11

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 
xo Clarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment