Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Heart You with Birds and Blossoms

The Male Room #129-  Heart You.
Hello friends. It's time for another challenge at The Male Room Challenge Blog with the theme Heart You -  since it will be Valentine's Day soon.
For this card, I stacked three of my birds and blossom die-cuts and ink blended it using vintage photo and tea dye distress inks. For the little diecut birds, I ink blended these as well with mowed lawn and festive berries. Added glossy accents to give it some shine.

For my sentiment, I used the "my favourite part of us is" from the MFT all about you stamp set combined with the  MFT You trio die-namics. I heat embossed the sentiment in Stamping Up silver EP to stand out. I stacked the word YOU four times to add dimension, and used a polka dotted black and white designer paper from my stash to give it some pop.
Hope this card and the other beautiful cards of the team inspire you to create your valentine project for your loved one. We would love you to join in our current challenge. We also welcome Cornelia as our Guest Designer, please check out her beautiful card and share some love.

Materials: Memory Box Birds and Blossoms die
MFT YOU trio dynamics
MFT all about you stamp set
Inks on background panel: Distress oxides (victorian velvet, tattered rose, shaded lilac, seedless preserves, faded jeans), black soot DI, and night of navy Stamping Up dye ink
Cardstock: mondi Color Copy 300gsm white A4

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
xx Clarissa

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card creation! Please tell me how I can subscribe to your blog? I appreciate your help! 😊❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kindness and appreciation. Just click the follow button on the right. Let me. Know if you get stuck.

      Delete
  2. How beautiful and such a dreamy background! Thanks for having me as GDT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is just gorgeous. We love having you as GDT Cornelia.

      Delete