Sunday, February 23, 2020

Pop-up Butterflies

Hello friends, I am excited to be sharing with you my card featuring bring it back Lawn Fawn dies, mini pop-up butterflies and spring sprig. My bring it back item is flower confetti attached to the spring sprig. Other bring it back items also used Gotta have gingham paper pack lavender as my background panel. Here is my finished card.
I started off by ink swooshing my white panel using ripe persimmon, tattered rose, picked raspberry distress inks as well as Catherine Pooler sweet sixteen, blueprint sketch and shaded lilac distress oxides. I worked by layer until I achieved the shade that I wanted for the background. Next, I arranged the pop-up butterflies onto my panel and diecut them. Next, as I had previously been playing with alcohol inks (intrigue alcohol pearl, pinata rich gold, copic BV02 and B32), I used this alcol inked panel to diecut the other butterflies to layer them on top. Then, I added the sprig diecuts which were coloured with shaded lilac oxide ink. Lastly, I heat embossed in white the sentiment "wishing you a beautiful day" from Lawn fawn bicycle built for you stamp set.
I enjoyed this challenge as it made me use lots of items from my craft stash.
Hope this card puts a smile on your face. Have a great day.
xo Clarissa

2 comments:

  1. so pretty! love the flower confetti you used, it really adds to the fun with the pop up butterflies! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete