Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Life Happens

Hello friends, I am back with another card featuring the beautiful digital stamp, Life Happens by Graciellie Designs. I have a few of her images as her illustrations are gorgeous. Here is my finished card.
I used colours inspired by the current challenge at
I coloured my image with the closest colors from my copic markers
Little leaves (YG13, YG17), big leaves (BG32, BG10), first flower (BG18, BG15, BG11), second flower (Y08, Y15, YR21) shadows (W5, W3) background stippling (BG32, BG11, BG10)
I am also entering this into  Day 3 of Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge
#thedailymarker30day
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate your comments and it makes my day.
xo Clarissa



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the challenge colours on this lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and coloring are lovely, but that stippling really makes this gorgeous card shine!

    ReplyDelete