Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Clarissa

There's a new exciting challenge at Lawnfawnatics #72 - Inspired by a book, movie or song.  I am glad that they are bringing it back as I wasn't able to participate before. Here is what I came up with.


For my card, I decided to use a longline card to fit in a few LF stamps to create my scene. First I inked up stamps from Happy Village and Village Shops.  and coloured my images with copic markers. Then, I used the girl from Bicycle built for you and edited her hair, added some accessories to make her look like Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love this movie. I added the shades from On the Beach, and drew a pearl necklace around Holly's neck. During the opening trailer, Holly is seen walking towards the shops, looking through the glass window at Tiffanys while munching bread and drinking from a cup. So I decided to add the bread and cup on her basket as she bikes herself to New York shops.
For my street scene, I was inspired by Amy Young, as she makes the most amazing scenic cards. To finish off, I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment "enjoy the little things" from Village shops.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a blessed day
xo Clarissa

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh this is fantastic!!!! so so clever, such a gorgeous scene!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun inspiration! I love it! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my cute, what a great card for this challenge! Love!

    ReplyDelete