Thursday, February 20, 2020

Using alcohol ink die-cuts

Hello friends, I have been playing and experimenting with my alcohol inks that I thought it might be fun to make them into cards. This is my first card:
To make this card, I started off by lightly inking up and adding splashes on a 110 pd Neenah Solar white cardstock using Lawn Fawn butter ink and Stamping Up Certainly Celery
Next, I diecut my vellum using MFT stitched dome die-namics. Then I used from my old supplies, Tim Holtz Fall Foliage dies to cut out my images from the alcohol inked panel I made using splendor, sublime and alchemy alcohol inks. Using Sunny Studios Elegant leaves sentiments, I heat embossed the words "Grateful for your Kindness" in Hero Arts Copper EP. Then, I arranged my diecuts, and added some kaisercraft gems and twine.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.
xo Clarissa





6 comments:

  1. Love your autumnal colours perfect corner placement too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super way to use your alcohol ink sheet-like the marble look of these and superb way to display the leaves-vellum works so well with this embossing. Thanks for joining Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and placement in the corner. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful and I love your sweet message too. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful corner! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card. That leaf is stunning! Thank you for taking Time Out and joining us!

    ReplyDelete