Friday, March 20, 2020

A Happy Trails Birthday

Hello friends. Today, I am honoured to be guest designing for  challenge #176 for CAS on FRIDAY. This week's theme is birthday, so I decided to ink up this adorable "Bus Cubbies" from Art Impressions. These are so cute, the main door of the bus opens up, and I had so much fun making this card, as I changed the position of the animals on my bus. I coloured my images with copic markers.
I prepared my card base sized 3.75" x 7 1/2" and masked off the ground and inked this up with distress inks (vintage photo, tea dye, and walnut stain). the clouds and part of the background is inked with tumbled glass distress ink. After inking, I adhered my die-cut images and stamped my sentiment in black and heat embossed in clear EP.
Thank you for stopping by, stay safe and have a great day.
x Clarissa







4 comments:

  1. Your card is amazing Clarisse ;o)
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday as guest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure they are having an amazing birthday party on the bus together, lol, such a great card! Thanks for being our guest designer this challenge at CAS on Friday Challenges, it was a pleasure having you! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. Glad you like this fun card. Had so much fun putting it together

      Delete