Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Remembering Birthdays?

                                      The Male Room Challenge #133 - Make Me Laugh
Hello friends and welcome to another challenge at The Male Room. 
For this fortnight, we are focusing on anything that is funny, that could definitely tickle your bones, especially during these stressful times. 
For my card, I used a digital image from Bugaboo Stamps called Frame it Gus Wife's Birthday. I love this stamp as don't we have a common problem with our partners or hubby, forgetting or almost forgetting special days, like birthdays and anniversaries? I printed off my digital stamp to size (smaller than an A2 card base), then coloured my images with copic markers. 
To add interest to my image, I drew diagonal lines and coloured these with copic W10. Afterwards, I mounted this to another polka dotted black DSP, before adhering it to a white card base. Hope this card brightens your day.
I am entering this card into 
Simon says Stamp- Happy birthday
Please welcome Trina, who is guest designing with us for this challenge. And hope you check out what the rest of the DT has come up with. Thank you for stopping by and hope you join us for this challenge.
Happy crafting and have a great day. Be safe, stay home and stay positive.
x Clarissa

2 comments:

  1. Tee hee ... so fun, Clarissa ... great colouring ... fabulous against the layered dots and stripes! Thanks for your visit and kind words! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Anita. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete