Wednesday, April 15, 2020

A 3D display card

Hello friends, hope you are well and keeping safe. Today, I have a card to share with you using the adorable free digital stamps from Isabel Cristina. 

Cristina's blog post read, "Let's spread some love" and I couldn't agree more, spread love and kindness instead of fear and selfishness. I coloured my image with copic markers. I decided to make a 3D display card, as I am a big fan of Arte Banale, so I cased this card of hers. To create my scene, I die cut the hills and tress using Sunny Studios woodland borders.  The birch trees and birds were die cut from Lawn Fawn Birch Trees Die.
To create the window, I stamped the woodgrain stamp from Concord & 9th petals and pallets stamp set. Then I cut out the window using MFT A2 stitched rectangle stay 1. The sentiment "You are amazing" is from cristina's stamp Sentiment Chalkboard, and "thank you for everything" is from Hello Bluebird Fall friends. To create the pop up feature, I scored and folded 3 cm strip scored twice 1 cm apart. I made two of these and sandwiched one side. While the other two sides were connected to each panel as shown here.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by. Till my next project, stay safe and happy.
xx Clarissa








5 comments:

  1. Amazing work here!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie. Glad my card tied up with your current theme.

      Delete
  2. Quite a delightful scene! Love the amazing detail! Thanks so much for such a fun and creative submission to our challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You are a Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create for the week of April 12-18, 2020! Thanks for your fabulous submission to our challenge!

    The Resident Designers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana for choosing my card as one of the Top Rocker. I hope I can join your future challenges too.

      Delete