Friday, March 6, 2020

Sketched flowers

Hello friends, here is a card I have coloured with my prismacolour pencils using Simon Says Stamp Sketched flowers. I used Canson Mi Teintes paper in black where there is a bit of tooth to grip the pigment from the pencil. Here is my finished card.
First, I hear embossed the stamped image in hero arts silver. Then I layed out my dark colours first before the light ones to blend it out. I also used a blending pencil to blend well, then added my dark colour again to add vibrancy and depth.
Thanks to my friend, Chick, for lending me this stamp. I love colouring it. Hope you enjoy this card. 
I am entering this card for the following challeneges:

Kathy Racoosin's Day 6 #thedailymarker30day challenge
Thanks for stopping by. 
x Clarissa

4 comments:

  1. I love the silver embossing. your coloring of that beautiful floral image is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is this card! Love the depth of colour and that beautiful floral image.Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the coloring on the black card stock. Gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job with coloring these gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete