Monday, April 27, 2020

Night Concert at the Park

Hello friends, I would like to share my first magic changer card by Lawn Fawn. I had do much fun creating it, and followed the talented Marine's video, to work out the mechanism. To start with, I ink blended my card base, all the mechanism parts in carved pumpkin, candied apple, seedless preserves and faded jeans distress oxide.  I chose this colour as I wanted a night sky for the critter concert at the park scene. Splattered walnut stain, fired brick distress ink and white acrylic paint to add texture. Then, I coloured my images from Lawn fawn sets (critter concert, really high five, and say what christmas) using my copic markers. I cut my images with my scan n cut, then adhered them to my card. Here is my finished card:
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all keeping safe and well.
xx Clarissa




6 comments:

  1. i love this card it's so cute,
    i'm looking of you're other cards and i love them
    i'm following you now
    hugs ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ellen for your kind words and for following. Ive had a look at your blog, you are very active in it. Thank you so much and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoo trop mignon cette bande de copain qui fait de la musique

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Cathy. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a jolly jamboree! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

      Delete